Real-debrid Streams are Different in APKs

This might not be the right place to ask but here goes. I have noticed that the real-debird links (Yellow) are less than 2or3 links in Film Plus and Bee APK and the other links are white. I am signed to
real-debird… CinimaAPK links come up with a lot of yellow links and not much white ones. Is it a fact that all de-bird links are different colors and why less links in Film Plus and Bee.

They can be different colors in certain apps, Kodi you can change the colors. But as far as how many feeds you get, it,s up to the scrapers the apps developer’s use. Welcome

3 Likes

Some apps use cached torrents. Cinema does bee does not. That’s the biggest difference

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi RD keeps saying downloading to cloud … and go’s blank when clicking on over 20 plus links …please help

Only getting RDC source in Seren - Kodi - TROYPOINT Insider

1 Like

My RD was giving a complete list of sources last night, but absolutely every one had nothing to do with what I wanted to watch. As for downloads, in Stremio my RD shows “download”, so I skip over those and they’re usually at the end of the RD list.

1 Like

Someone please help​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: