Real-Debrid sign in

Is there an instruction on how to get Kodi to know that I have a paid for RD account?

@joeh6966

Kodi mega guide.

1 Like

When I get to RESOLVEURL:SETTINGS , there is no real-debrid listed there. It says ALL DEBRID only. I only have 4 days left on my RD account, but have never figured out how to get it authorised.

1 Like

Scroll down. All the premium services will be listed one after another.

2 Likes

discoved while setting up RD last night on several services that they now use 2FA to get you signed up. I forgot about the vpn thing and was prompted to use 2FA to prove who I was. Never turrned vpn off :+1:

1 Like

I have a different problem. There is no sign of RD anywhere. I have Alldebrid somehow on the authorization page. How do I remove it, as it is in my way?

1 Like

@joeh6966

What addon are you using, I can 200% tell you rd sync is there in seren and the crew and many others.

1 Like

@joeh6966 I assume your using Kodi, if so scroll down some (as Miki stated). There are several services. Real Debrid is towards the bottom of the list.

Well I just added the ResolveURL from scratch to see if I can help. So if you have it installed then go to the cog on the top left>add-ons>My add-ons>Video add-ons> then long click the “enter” button on the add-on you are using, in my case I long clicked on Mad Titan>information>Dependencies>scroll down the list and click on ResolveURL>Configure>on left side choose Universal Resolvers> then in the center frame scroll down to Real-Debrid and (Re)Authorise My Account and be sure to turn on “Cached torrents only”

I use Kodi 19.3 and Xenon Plus 7.6. I followed the instruction for authorizing using the crew. The only name in there is ALL Debrid, and it will not let me authorize without shutting my VPN off.
The add-on Venom doesn’t work now because I don’t have RD.

@joeh6966

Real debrid is there.

Or you could just use single addons, anything that used real debrid pulls the same links aside from Orion.

So really it’s just a flashy build with skins. I’d recommend seren with real debrid. Can’t go wrong and will find pretty much anything as a4k is a solid scrapper.

1 Like

Follow my instructions above just substitute The Crew for mad titan.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-4nV277qtOunjgJmXa91qruaSPR_d3O6/view

2 Likes

I just looked for Seren and Venom to see if they worked after finally authorizing RD in The Crew. I know that Venom went to only RD last summer. I have no idea yet what I need Seren for.
I did authorize Real-Debrid FINALLY; DUH. Thanks to all who helped.
I suppose that RD will remind me in 3 days to pay up.

@joeh6966

Real debrid does not remind you. Gotta keep track. Glad you got it working.

1 Like

This is an excellent article on setting up RD, but there is a bigger problem. Out of all the applications out there that use RD, an amazing number of them have created different ways and different methods to authorize the account. The one I liked best (I forget the name) after installation there was a big blood RED message that said “click here to authorize RD”. I wish they were all that simple. The other problem with RD is there is no notification when the account becomes inactive. Everything works and looks exactly as it did when it was active; except no links are ever found. Syncler is one of the few apps that in the tools section will provide you with your current RD status and activity date. Other than that, RD is great!

I have a calendar on my phone and I put a reminder on there for one week ahead of when my time runs out, then a notification pops up on my phone. No different than paying say insurance on your car, do they give you a notice of when it runs out? I also keep a short cut to my debrid account on my phone that I occassionaly open to check on the status of my account and to keep it cleaned up.

2 Likes

Exactly the way I do it. My proton calander and event notifications :rofl: :1st_place_medal:…If not for this I would have missed many important events in life :joy:
After years of forgetting events(birthdays etc) now peeps are amazed at how good I am at remembering things :sunglasses: :clinking_glasses: :grimacing:

2 Likes

Yesterday, my RD expired, but I could still get a provider. After viewing that, I renewed. To remember when it expires, I used Desktop Reminder 2, excellent free program.
The add-on that is bugging me now is “TMDB helper”. It tells me to go to Settings to authorize it, but I can’t find a place to do that after many searches.
Also same deal with Seren, Trakt, Fen, I don’t know why I would need them.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.