Real-Debrid issue

I sometimes have a problem with RealDebrid that maybe some has a solution to. I use RealDibred with “The Crew” a lot. Most of the time it works great, but this is the problem.

I look up an old TV show like Combat!. It turns out there are dozens of TV shows that had combat in the title. The results of the search shows all of them. I find the correct title and select it. When I select an episode to watch, RealDibred provides dozens and dozens of high quality links. The problem is most of those likes do not go to the show I selected. If I search long enough, I can find the correct link. However, I have found that if I go to the 4 or 5 free links, they are almost always the correct link.

I assume the problem is RealDebrid does such a deep search for links it turns up links you don’t want. Is there a solution to this, or is this the nature of search engines you have to live with?

2 Likes

I think that’s just the nature of search engines. I experience the same problem.

That is kind of the way it is with Kodi addons but Seren with real-debrid is pretty accurate with titles. Maybe you can do a more precise search with year or such?

2 Likes

[quote="jpilson2]However, I have found that if I go to the 4 or 5 free links, they are almost always the correct link.

I assume the problem is RealDebrid does such a deep search for links it turns up links you don’t want.[/quote]

BINGO - exactly right - RD will search for everything with Combat in it!

Most of the time the deep search is exactly the type of link search you want. It would be nice if RD had an option to search for an “EXACT” match only.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.