Rapid App Launcher

I just received my new fire Cube Gen 3 and went through setup. Needless to say the none of my side loaded apps transferred from my old to new cube.

I am having trouble adding back the apps I loaded from the rapid app installer (RAI). The toolbox doesn’t have any of the apps the RSI did, especially Syncler Installer and provisional loader.

I have the RAI on another fire cube. Is there a way I can move it to my new cube? I am desperate… Is there a working RAI anywhere that I could use one time to provision my new cubes?

I have tried unlinked and filesynced and cannot find the apps I need.

Thanks in advance for your help, consider it a Christmas present!

Unfortunately if you didn’t backup all the rapid installer apps to your cloud when Troy gave the notice it was going away you have to endlessly search internet for them or find someone who did backup the apps like I did I’ll pm you all the apps from my cloud that I backed up

2 Likes

Thank you…counting the seconds

1 Like

How do you back up apps to the cloud and what is pm

Just either use the Play Store or got to the apps website and download from there. You can also find 99.9% of your apps you want using the Unlinked app.

Btw, you can find the Unlinked download in the TP Toolbox.

Fyi; PM means private message

1 Like

Could kindly pm me too, I upgraded to cube tv as well but still have my 4K stick where troy ap is working fine just need to reload on the cube is there a way to copy or could kindly share ?

1 Like

Did you find any solution?

1 Like

I have been using rapid app installer. It’s back.

Where can I download it ?

1 Like

No its not. Its down. Some links may work. Please dont spread misinformation

1 Like

That’s what I thought, would like to get it on cube if possible!

1 Like

The Troypoint Toolbox is whats now in its place TROYPOINT Toolbox

3 Likes

Apologies. When it went down the app would not load. It would go on an unsuccessful update loop. Now it loads up. Misinformation was unintentional, just an isolated experience.

Its okay, sometimes it may load that is unintended. But its down. Its just some links may load. Just backend stuff. All good tho.

Try apktiime store. Get the app on unlinked 96960000.

2 Likes

I know a way to transfer Firestick to Firestick with app that copies files from one to the other. I’m not sure if it works with the box though

Unfortunately I haven’t made any progress…sorry

@sdd

Dont post that info publicly, I’d suggest you guys pm each other on here.

how do you PM a message?

1 Like

Click on the persons avitar and a screen opens with the message link as part of that screen. Click the message shortcut and type your message and send.