Rapid app installer wont install Kodi 19.3

I have been trying for two days to install Kodi 19.3 using the rapid app installer. It just keeps scrolling saying download starting. I let this go for over an hr every time I try thinking the server is just busy but still no luck. Any advice?

I installed Kodi 19.3 from the RAI and it gave me 19.1 also. So I went and grabbed a copy in the playstore. That was some time back however.

1 Like

@Fyrefightr

It does work for me every so often I Uninstall and reinstall from the app to test things and it has worked.

3 things you can do.

Download and install from troypoint
Download and install from Playstore
Download and install from unlinked pw 12341234

1 Like

Try rebooting your router and streaming device. The download address that we use in our Rapid App Installer is the exact same one that Kodi provides on their website. I just tried on my end and working perfectly.

3 Likes

On down loader type troypoint.com/kodistable

3 Likes

Just like another poster posted. This works 100% of the time. In the downloader app type in troypoint.com/kodistable wait for the Kodi app to pop up click install once it’s finished click done then delete the Kodi installation files from downloader. Then you’ll be good to go!

2 Likes

that worked for me. Thanks a ton. I was trying to switch from Cinema to Kodi with the seren as the adviser talked about last week. Got it all done. Now if I can get Kodi off the file menu screen and back to the main screen of Kodi so I can test it I will be happy

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.