Putting rapid installer on 2 firesticks

I have 2 firesticks how do I put rapid installer on both

1 Like

Downloader> troypoint.com/tpapp

2 Likes

I watch the video did the video and it refuses to do what it looks like when he does it on his video in other words it doesn’t open up in my fire stick it goes straight to http like the old downloader

1 Like

Ok now ya lost me and that’s not easy. Open your downloader and enter troypoint.com/tpapp and click go. Follow the on screen prompts.

4 Likes

You do know that Troy has a system for his rapid app installer. Name and email. I just don’t think I would be throwing that address around.

1 Like

This is the insider forum. That address is perfectly fine

2 Likes

If it was dont you think they would promote it. This site is for information. The RAI is the bonus for going all in. in. Each time you give it out your taking away a potential new subscriber. New subscribers is what makes this all possible

2 Likes

@DawgFan1989

What are you talking about? The address @Miki has posted is the url link to put into the Downloader to get the app.

It’s the same link you get when you subscribe to the email service, it’s emailed to you to put in the Downloader.

If for some reason you don’t get the url address it’s right there. I’m not sure what the problem is.

2 Likes

OMG. Who made you a moderator? I’l post anything I want until Dracoo or Troy says otherwise. Mind your business and I’l mind mine. You have no idea what you’re talking about. Troy has posted this as well.

4 Likes

If people are just giving out the address The Rapid App Installer. a new customer could come up start watching videos. No email no new customer

1 Like

New customers don’t get in the Troypoint adviser without an invite and being regged. How about letting Troy run his site and you your life, otherwise you’re just going to get stressed trying to get me to listen to you and do what you want. Big mistake. Now you have a Very Merry Christmas and STREAM ON.

3 Likes

@Miki

@DawgFan1989

Okay I didn’t mean to start a fight that wasn’t my intention, you don’t get access to the site without signing up with email, that url is sent to the email, so anyone new here has subscribed thus that url link isn’t publicly accessible.

Only subscribers can be here.

Let’s get back on topic

@time2goHOME

Use the rapid installer on both your sticks with the Downloader to get everything you need.

4 Likes

Hello @DawgFan1989 and everyone else. I appreciate everyone’s reply to this topic. Yes, we usually want only Email subscribers getting the free Rapid App Installer and we do this for two main reasons. 1. Don’t want it flying around public as some may say it is ‘unlawful’ but I would argue that as we no longer provide any questionable streaming apps. 2. Those using it will see our weekly Advisor and will help with problems they are having with the various apps inside of it. I’m OK with the install URL being thrown out on this site as anyone who posts must be registered and is also added to our weekly Advisor. Yeah, there are a few who will see it without registering but I am OK with that too. I appreciate all of your comments. Thank you.

7 Likes