Problems with Real Debrid not having "Resolver"

Gentlemen,

I have a subscription to Real Debrid when I am on Cinema or other I get all these high lighted links that need resolver or will not play. How do I get the resolver to work in conjunction with Real Debrid? Thank You all for your sage advice and Happy Father’s Day.

Jimmy.

1 Like

same problem. going to ride you coat tails

George

1 Like

I have the same issue. Hope this can be resolved

Glenn

Hey Guys,

Can anyone give us some assistance here? Thanks!

Same here
Can someone help?

From Real Debrid website:

You’re getting “need resolve” or “cannot make a new request because the previous response is still open: please call response.close” error.
This issue has nothing to do with Real-Debrid so we can’t help you."

“Please try to clean the cache of third party app you’re using and re-authorize.”

Sounds like they’re saying it’s a programmer error.

I searched for a movie before trying this advice. Every real debrid link had resolve with the link. I clicked each and they all worked. I then cleared cache and reauthorized. Brought up same movie. Many real debrid links, only 1 had the resolve thing.

I did what you said to no avail :weary:. Any other suggestions??? Thanks

I posted a similar situation ( “cannot make a new request because the previous response is still open: please call response.close” error. ) back in Feb. Between Cinema HD v2, Real Debrid, and IPVanish one or all don’t like each other for some reason. I’ll get this message with real debrid links only, because non ones will play. This is what I do. Not sure if the order or if all steps are needed. First I force stop and clear cache, then I log out of IPVanish. Reopen Cinema and logout and then login to Real Debrid. Close Cinema, log back in to IPVanish, connect and reopen Cinema and hopefully it works for you. Here lately the frequency of the problem is becoming annoying, but for me I find Cinema the best for me. Good luck and I hope it works for you…

Special Thanks to Cutkny12 for your sage advice. I followed your instructions and it worked like a charm!