Problem with Cinema

I have been using Cinema for the last 2 years. It has been working great. The last 6 months or so, I have been having the following problem. I select a movie and a difference movie plays. anyone have a fix?

1 Like

Hi @fvmonje
Welcome to the community.
Use the search feature and you will find plenty of discussion about this exact issue.
Most are moving away from Cinema and into Stremio, Kodi and a couple of add-ons.

2 Likes

Try other APKs,…BeeTV, TeaTV, FilmPlus, Nova, Cyberflex, Viva. I use them all but stopped using CinHD about a month ago. It was the best.

2 Likes

Same problem here. Also, I’ve noticed far fewer streams than there used to be (especially if you’re not using read debrid). I steer clear of Bee TV, TeaTV and FilmPlus since they were updated - too many ads and issues with players. I haven’t been able to get much with Cyberflix for the last 6 months or so - it hasn’t been updated for a long time and streams are few and far between.

I’m having good luck with Flixoid (ad-free version) and recently, Stremio/Torrentio.

use the ad free versions of BeeTV, TeaTV and FilmPlus.
Use Downloader and enter either webpage sites to get these APKs.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.