Playback error failed

one or more items failed to play

Check the log for more info
How do I fix this to play what I click on

I’ve never found a way. Even reading the log and trying to find a solution was an epic failure. I have Real - Debrid integrated in my Video add on but still get this pop-up occasionally. So when this occurs and I can find what I’m looking for in another app I use it. Not sure this is fixable as it seems to be a source issue. It isn’t a common thing for me. I do know that let’s say you’re in the Mad Titan add-on and say “live TV” you will need to make sure if a channel is “geo locked” you will need to switch your vpn to the country it’s geo locked to. That stops the warning in live TV for me.

1 Like

@Mitchell

Was it the live tv on the crew?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

where is the log[quote=“Miki, post:2, topic:55524, full:true”]
I’ve never found a way. Even reading the log and trying to find a solution was an epic failure. I have Real - Debrid integrated in my Video add on but still get this pop-up occasionally. So when this occurs and I can find what I’m looking for in another app I use it. Not sure this is fixable as it seems to be a source issue. It isn’t a common thing for me. I do know that let’s say you’re in the Mad Titan add-on and say “live TV” you will need to make sure if a channel is “geo locked” you will need to switch your vpn to the country it’s geo locked to. That stops the warning in live TV for me.
[/quote]

where is the log

Kodi has a log reader. You just have to activate it. I don’t use Kodi. I can’t stand it. So I’m not really the guy to answer kodi questions or give advice on it. gl2u