Pay TV Subscriptions Drop to Lowest Numbers in 30 Years

https://troypoint.com/pay-tv-subscriptions-drop-to-lowest-numbers-in-30-years/

6 Likes

Xfinity just bumped me up 100gigs for free. Guess they are scared :skull:

4 Likes

Becarefull They bumped me from 200 to 300 to 400. All with a few months. At 200 I was getting good speeds, at 300 good speeds now at 400 can not get over 80 mbps. Had a tech come out twice, at least ten customer service phone calls. Their blaming my modem. Told them to put me back to 300 mbps. So far no joy.

3 Likes

100gigs *************

1 Like

Watch out for the soon to be coming email announcing a price increase! Concrap is notorious for jacking the price unannounced!

3 Likes

Everything going to paid streaming and paid legal iptv… Get rid of cable go get internet then jack the prices… It’s a all a big money scam. Loose out on cable tv but go after internet and iptv in the name of price gauging.

2 Likes

Money Grubbers

3 Likes

whoops, typo 100mgs, now at 1 g

2 Likes

milligrams?

It’s Mbps… :rofl:lol

2 Likes

I just walked in, gimmee a break…typos take time :rofl:

Got the same notice, but so far have only realized about 35/40mbps increase…

Nothing is free. They may bump up your speed but in a month or 2 you will be notified of a rate increase. Spectrum kept offering me an upgraded faster modem for free but when I pushed them, they grudgingly admitted that I’d be paying 15 bucks a month more for the “improved speed and stability”. Told them what they could do with their “generous” offer!

2 Likes

Oh I agree, however my bump in speed was not asked for it was just given to me . They do like to push their modem but ive never fell for that year free thing, They count on you forgetting and then kick in the charge

2 Likes

I use Cox, I get 300mps for 49.99 a month for 2 years. A no increase contract.

3 Likes

I only pay $50 a month for 1200 Mbps plan Comcast Xfinity and $50 every 3 months for IPTV

1 Like