Overeasy source

The Overeasy source will not function. Keeps stating “error” check the log. Is there a fix? This is on the Xanax Build.

I usedOvereasy just 30 min ago. I suggest that you reset or unplug your modem and or router. If that doesn’t work then I think that your internet provider is blocking. What internet provider are you using?

1 Like

Comcast. I also have IP Vanish connected.

Disconnect IP Vanish and see if that works. Sometimes will cause havoc.

I unplugged the router and disconnected the vpn. Still get the overeasy error message.

Did you turn off IP Vanish??

I tried that as well.

It’s a real mystery.

I think your Internet provider may be blocking. I just used overeasy, but it did take a long time. I have Google fiber as my provider.

Thanks for your help.

I’ve got Comcast as a provider and am running IPVanish. I recently installed the Xanax build with Kodi 18.1 incorporated (had to uninstall the 18.1 version I had previously installed). Anyway, I found that I had to wait quite some time (like 5 or maybe even 10 minutes) for OverEasy to load up. I don’t recall getting an error message, just a blank screen. In fact, I was in the process of exiting Kodi when I saw that OverEasy was about to fire up.

Anyway, I restarted the process, waited, and OverEasy ran as intended. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thanks for your input. I will test it out.

Cased closed. I just needed to update Overeasy manually.

1 Like

Thanks for getting back to us with the solution. Everyone made good troubleshooting suggestions.Glad you found the answer and shared with the community. We all learn by your experience.

1 Like

I will try to update overeasy manually too. But can someone answer a question. When I choose a provider in overeasy after selecting a movie and it shows a different movie besides the one I had chosen. Is this with the provider I selected or is this with the build?

My guess its the provider since it has occurred to me through the years no matter what build or add-on I was using at the time. Just pick another link if you have the option.

2 Likes

Thanks for your advice. It only does it only one of the movie of choice all the way down line of choices so far.

I recently replaced Poached with Overeasy. It works quite well. Interesting comment about clicking on a link and getting something other than what you expected. I’ve seen this a few times with Real Debrid links. But there are a couple of TV series I watch across all my streaming apps where I click a link and get either the preceding or succeeding episode. Different scrapers are giving this result.

1 Like

@tcroft I would say that @dnoson and @r_higginbotham are correct in their replies because I had this happen to me the other night. Not until I had watched the entire movie did it occur to me that what I had watched did not match the plot. Just try another provider and you should be ok.

1 Like

I just loaded Overeasy in Kodi and it automatically completed an update. It is working fine for me.

1 Like