OTG cable for micro sd card and auvipal keyboard

Can someone tell me where to find and OTG cable that I can use for my fire stick. I have an OTG for my micro sd card but also need to plug in my AuviPal keyboard. So I need one plug for sd card and one for keyboard. Thanks.

Just buy one with more than one USB slot and then use a micro SD to USB adapter.

2 Likes

I use this one without any troubles.

Capp

2 Likes

Thank you. I saw this one but didn’t know for sure it would work. I appreciate your reply.

Tom

2 Likes

Happy to help. Just be gentle with it. You might find that certain devices work in certain outlets but everything has worked that I’ve tried. You just have to play with them.

One other thing. Let’s avoid a problem before we even create one…power.

The unit comes with a fourth plug specifically for powering the usb ports.

Good : Using the supplied cable/plug to a known working outlet.

Better : USB 3.0 powered hub (I like Anker a lot) to a known working outlet.

Best : USB 3.0 powered hub to a decent power bar/ups to known working outlet.

Whatever you do, avoid plugging the OTG power cable to your television’s USB port as they typically don’t supply enough (constant) power to handle more than one connected device at a time.

Also, any devices you are connecting to the OTG cable that require independent power, supply it from somewhere other than your tv.

Capp

That’s what I was trying to find but not on Amazon. I don’t want to spend $32 on it. Thanks.

Tom

@Tad331 don’t know where you’ve been looking.

OTG Cable to USB Hub with LAN Ethernet Adapter for TV Stick 4K Cube, Alexa Show 2nd Gen, Show 5 and Show 8 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08D6H7Y85/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_fabc_PTFN82Q9JW1TERYCQH6P?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.