Onn streaming box question?

hey guys first post here for me to ask a question other than when i tried to post to win something ,love the site,love messing around with kodi,i like to tinker around with the fire stick and walmart onn streaming box reminds me of old days messing around with direct tv and dish breaking into cards, using atmeags those where the days,i have a question about the onn box i know you can use the UGREEN Ethernet adapter for the fire stick but can it be used with onn and because you are able to plug in a usb to the adapter will that work as for a backup storage for fire stick and onn or do you still need the OTG cable thanks and love the site

2 Likes

Type ONN into the search box…tons of info available.

2 Likes

Video on how to do this

2 Likes

Hey @joe981 reason you need to follow Troy’s video is because the ONN box isn’t set up for USB storage like some/other boxes…he’ll explain the process of adding some ADB codes to make it “adoptable” storage. Did it to mine & it works fine…just take your time & follow his tutorial. GL2U :cowboy_hat_face:

Note: When you get to the point where the box reboots & you add the final codes (if it doesn’t reboot after several minutes…mine didn’t…just reboot yourself & finish the last couple of codes)

2 Likes

Thanks for the tip. People may not know that.

1 Like

thanks a lot guys for your help and quick response

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.