Not another what streaming device should i get lol

Hey guys, amazon are having a sale here tomorrow i think and the fire tv cube 3rd gen will be £119.99 plus i have a £5 off at argos(they will match amazon price) so bringing it down to £114.99.
What ya reckon go for it?
Dont really need a new box just fancy buying one lol.
Already have shield and firesticks.
Anything at similar price that is better?

2 Likes

All depends on what you like…The new cube is the best fire device, Android choices are many.

2 Likes

Then maybe read the posts that we have thousands off on this very item? Because these posts end up being the same thing.

4 Likes

I was just looking for peoples experiences of certain boxes in this price range. The mecool boxes are priced similar km6 deluxe, ugoos x4q pro, both similar spec.
Spec wise the cube beats them on paper.

1 Like

To me the concern would be semi-open vs open system…and there are lotsa tweeners :joy:
Basically amazon, android-tv and android-stock. Its a choice that to most is very important. Android-tv and amazon are in control (somewhat) of the systems whereas stock you are free to do as you please with no bloat out of the box. Many people like the bloat and tame it as much as they can. All in all they do the same one way or the other…watch tv

1 Like

I prefer amazon, android tv to stock android and dont mind the bloat as within a few clicks im streaming something.
I just think everything just works as it should on the amazon and android tv apps.

1 Like

@Anth The Cube is just a faster firestick with more storage. Works great like many others. Disappointment City! Wanting a different streaming device with a different experience? Happiness Valley!

There’s are great comparison charts at these websites from Chigz Tech and TV Box Shop. Compare for price, features, RAM, storage and more. If something interests you, get on YouTube and do a search for it. Learn about it yourself, it’s quick and painless. Now that’s fun. If you buy everything, you can be @TXRon LOL.

1 Like

I’m done buying pre-made boxes :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:…my next project is building my own :nerd_face:

1 Like

heres my starting spot

2 Likes

That would make you the baddest boy in the hood…and my new Hero

3 Likes

You go Ron you are my hero :clap::+1:we could call it the TXR -x1

2 Likes

That looks like a damn good idea! let us know how you fare.

3 Likes

How about this one @TXRon?

1 Like

Khadas is the cadilac of these type boards(imho). They make quality stuff and are not cheap.

1 Like

The case for it. The transparent one, not sure why the link above points to the wrong thing.

1 Like

Thanks for the comment’s guys.

1 Like

@TXRon so should we put our order in now… :smiley: to avoid the rush

1 Like

This is sooo cool! Do some sort of fancy paint job on it would make this thing stand out in a crowd. I wonder if you could hook up a tablet to the display stand?

Khadas Mini PC - Made with Clipchamp

3 Likes

mini pc’s now days are going mainstream. They are cool, powerful and can be hidden. I have 5 different types. My latest mini will push 3 screens without a flicker :grinning: Thow a mini 11-13 inch oled screen on that and wow.

5 Likes

And down the Rabbit-Hole we go… Please keep us apprised of your progress on this project… so I can follow along and build one also. Mine will have to be mostly “clandestine” due to wifes low tolerance level my techy habits…ahem… :nerd_face: