"No Streams Available" for ALLTV shows and movies

I have been using the latest Amazon Fire TV 4K Max Stick, Kodi, The Crew, and Real-Debrid. Everything has been working extremely well for about a year, give or take.

Four days ago, shortly after my trial subscription for Real-Debrid expired, I started getting a “No Streams Available” message on all the TV shows I have been watching and all the TV shows and movies I want to watch.

I renewed my subscription for Real-Debrid two days ago, but still have had the same problem. I emailed Alldebrid support, explained the problem, and asked them if I needed to reinstall Real-Debrid. Their email reply said only that they have no relationship with my streaming services. So, I tried again and asked for their advice. This time their response was to notify me that they cancelled my subscription, locked my account, and issued a refund for my renewal.

So, I will be following Troypoint’s recommended steps to replace Real-Debrid.

Will replacing Real-Debrid solve my problem or is there something else I need to do as well?

Ok. You name 2 entirely different services. All-debrid and RealDebrid. So if you could tell us what service you actually have please.

You probably just needed to Reauthorize Real Debrid in KODI after your sub lapsed after you renewed it. But now it sounds like they locked down your account. Do you have another email address you can use to create a new account with Real Debrid?

1 Like

You also say you renewed your Real-Debrid subscription. Did you re-authorize your addons? If you did not re-authorize them, they will not make streams available.

You beat me to it, MarkxG. Like minds.

1 Like

Well, I got confused about the difference between All-debrid and Real-Debrid. I use Real-Debrid, not All-debrid, and my subscription for that one had also expired. Once I renewed my subscription all my streams were available again. I need to delete my original post on this issue but apparently, I don’t have permission to do it.

I use Real-Debrid, not All-debrid, and my subscription for that one had also expired. Once I renewed my subscription to Real-Debrid all my streams were available again.

I found I did not need to reauthorize it. After I renewed my subscription all my streams became available.

It’s all good @Dave505T you aren’t the first and won’t be the last. At least now you’ve learned something and can help others.
Have fun and STREAM ON!!!