No stream available error

I use IPVANISH and Real-debrid

When i search for shows they appear in the list. sometimes when i select an episode or a show i get the message no stream available
What does this mean?
How can I fix this?

In what app? If we knew that we could suggest ways to get more scrapers and more sources.

I use Crew and Seren

Ahh so this is in Kodi. Ok now the kodi experts can jump in with suggestions.

1 Like

@karenphipps

Couple of things.

Kodi version must be updated to the addon your using.

Kodi 19.3 is stable matrix use that for crew seren. Also make sure everything is updated both those addons had recent updates. You can go into my addons and find out.

Make sure real debrid time has not ran out.

Also take a look at my kodi topic.

2 Likes

And just to add what @TP-Dracoo mentioned, clear cache for those add-ons, in Seren make sure the scrapers url is input correctly.

1 Like

where is your Kodi topic

I have done this. Still no luck

Using Kodi I still receive a message for some episodes that no stream is available

I was just running into this last night. I’m running Kodi 19.1 with the Xenon 6.6 build installed. Where I was running into the no stream issue was when I was searching under Movies & TV using the Search TMDBH option.

The work around that got me past this was to find the network for the show, look under Networks, I chose “The Oath”, navigated to the network, navigated to the show, and all the episodes I tried that were not working before were now available. I’ve done this with a couple of different shows where there were 2 or 3 episodes that would not play and it has worked. YMMV.

Good luck.

1 Like

@karenphipps

Remember real debrid account will solve all this.

1 Like