No Sound from APKs

Just finished setting up CinemaHD and Filmplus after having problems with them
They pull up sources great with my RD. Problem is NO SOUND! Not sure what to make of this

That happens occasionally on certain Rd/AD links. Try different links. Or, is this to do with your mx player pro post?

Make sure your player has HW+ decoding enabled. Also make sure you use an up to date VLC Player or MX Player Pro.

I downloaded the Pro version of MX but when you get the choice of players in Cinema or Filmplus, all that shows is the regular version and still no sound. I’ll try VLC and see if that makes a difference. Thanks

@Remy

Something is going on.

Check cords and cables
Check connections and sources
Use just player

1 Like

I had the same problem. I had to change the sound settings of the device from surround sound to normal stereo. It seems to have fixed the issue.

Switched it to VLC and it works just fine now. MX Pro just didn’t work for some reason

1 Like

If VLC worked then I suspect MX Pro has a missing codec or is just corrupt. But it works now and that’s a good thing. Congratulations.

@Remy Go into your Cinema settings and under " general" and then " choose default player" click on mx player.

Restart cinema…and select a tv show/ movie and you should get the options

1.play
2.play with subtitles
3.open with…etc etc

Click on 3 and select mx pro.

If it will not play with mx pro, then there are missing codecs, which can be installed from github.

If you select option 1 or 2 above snd when the show or movie starts, you will see at the top of the screen, if you press your ok button on remote or left click on mouse, that THE OSD at the top of the screen will show various icons .

These will denote that mx player pro is installed.

Hope that all makes sense.

I don’t give up to easily and will figure this out, Thanks to all

Using MX Pro, I’ve had to select the note symbol on the top right, disable it and then enable it also on occasion.

@Remy

Hi change to the player CinemaHD player, try to clean the cache from MX player, also you can clean the data restart device.
If necessary reinstall MX player, then in CinemaHD change player again to MX player and try the sound again. :+1:

Also if u have CEC hdmi settings, try switching that on/off, seems like theres a 5.1codec that may mess with that (if your using a reciever)

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.