No “My fire tv” in settings

I have a new fire tv. Hovering over settings gives my most of the choices from the tutorial but I do not have a My Fire TV choice. I am looking for the “developer options”. I checked the other boxes in the settings but there is nothing there either. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi @CDV
Welcome to the community and thanks for the question. I don’t have a FireTV, so my best guess is if you don’t see the My Fire TV icon in settings, then maybe try to either do a reset or restart and see if that doesn’t do anything to help.

1 Like

Please review this for all firestick issues and guides, if the following hasn’t worked feel free to ask.

This should resolve most to all issues.

This is covered and with a guide now.

2 Likes

If this isn’t a Firestick but an actual TV then the menu and settings panel may be an entirely different layout than a Firestick. So you may need to click your way around the settings to find your device name or the build. If you can please post exactly what device, your issue is on, I’ll do some research and see if I can find an answer for you. Have fun and STREAM ON.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.