No information with the Guide

I have installed tivi on my 4k Firestick and it works great except for with the guide. With some countries the guide works great but others show no information. I tried clearing data. I tried clearing and reentering url info. Anyone have had this problem? Any hints?

1 Like

I take it these are the EPGs you’re looking for. If it’s a paid service then the supplier is responsible for providing an EPG. If these are the free lists then you take your chances and may or may not get a full or any EPG. Make sure to set your update time to 24 hrs. Or set to update every time the app is started.

1 Like

Yes, EPGs. I would understand if none of the information came through but stuff like the UK comes in fine but none of the US channels have information.

1 Like

Welcome to the world of free IPTV. What some do is get every free American EPG they can get and then in every US playlist they load all the EPGs. Even then sometimes you still don’t get every channel displayed.

2 Likes

Yes, if only it were free. I actually pay for this. lol

1 Like

@DarkEagle

Sometimes the guide will be off, contact your provider on this.

I have used 2048473 services in my time and the guides will never be perfect. Make sure your tivimaye settings are set. You can contact your service provider on it as it could be them.

Pay for what? If you’re paying for an iptv service and not getting the epg then contact your provider.

1 Like