No apks or stream sites on rapid installer

Need help just installed rapid installer on fire stick but no no movie apks or streams are showing but Kodi 19.3 is there no bee Tv ,cinema , and the list

Hi @Rogerd
Install Kodi, then you can decide to either download a build such as Diggz Xenon, or individual add-ons, such as The Crew.

Good luck and let us know if we can help.

Download the ‘Unlinked’ App and use code 12341234

That should get you started.

If I can remember where that list of codes for Downloader. I will post it for you. I just can’t remember where I saw it.

2 Likes

Hi Rogers
I might be wrong but I rather think that TroyPoint have not got streaming apps on their rapid app installer as many of these sites are not verified and are not likely to hold the proper licensing agreements. This is likely to put TroyPoint in a very compromising position.
As The others have suggested you certainly would be better downloading Unlinked and use code 12341234 where you will all that you are looking for.
Good Luck

1 Like

You are correct @Gray-UK and thanks for being a Patron! Please look at the note at the top of Rapid App Installer. It tells you exactly what to do. “If you can’t find what you are looking for, use the Unlinked app with Code 12341234.” Thank you.

2 Likes