Nividia Pro Inquiry

Watching soccer on a fire stick was like looking at a series of still photos. The shield, with onboard storage, fixes that. The natural progression from a firestick.

I use the Silk browser on my 4K Max and never miss any sport I choose to watch. Smooth as Silk playback.

Shield pro best streamer I ever bought. You read a lot a about problems with the latest update, but not all Shields experience problems. Mine updated with absolutely no problems afterwards.

1 Like

I had many issues, but they are slowly being addressed. I got Mouse Toggle and Send Anywhere app back up and running great. I also, got back my storage for my backups and recording. My downloads are storing properly where I can access them.

So, all-in-all, things are starting to look up!

Right now I am busy making app icons to replace the meh ones on my Wolf launcher and am using all the features I just listed. Makes doing this project more about creativity rather than worrying about work arounds.

4 Likes

I have two one I updated and no problems what so ever. I am holding off with the other until I do a little more reading about the updates. But all in all they are working great.

Nvidia just pushed out hotfix image 2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.