New Study Shows the Reason People Cut the Cord May be Evolving

A recent study from media Analysts MoffetNathanson shows that the reasoning behind many cutting the cord could be changing.

3 Likes

Big techs and rich elite keep uping prices… what do they expect? Now thoae stream sites are uping their pricing and losing subscribers to real debrid and stuff… gee wonder why.

3 Likes

Netflix lost to day 30% of there shares values :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: will pay "hope not":cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Screw NFLX and the Cable Companies who been ripping people off for years. NFLX losing Subs to competition and cord cutters. Announced on Q1 Earnings yesterday they lost 200K Subs but the big Dagger for them was they provided Forward Guidance that they expect to lose upwards of 2.5 MILLION Subs for Q2.

The Numbers don’t lie.

1 Like

That’s why streaming devices are very important, you can choose your own Kodi add-ons or APK’s and watch the videos of your choice and not being dependent on cable companies. :wave: Netflix down again to 36% :cowboy_hat_face:

At some point, technology will be sufficiently sophisticated to block all illegal streaming of copyrighted material. Until then, I’m in!

(With a bit of luck, I’ll be dead by then!)

2 Likes

I believe another reason some are leaving is because they bundle thier politics in with thier services.

1 Like

I think IPTV and Streaming Services all should be free. In the future they will be more free minded nerds, technology hackers, and developers working together to created even more smarter streaming devices with built in VPN and new security protocols layer to avoid all big tech, and cable companies. I’m waiting :joy:

2 Likes