New Fire TV Cube & Firestick Remote Announced by Amazon

2 Likes

Thank you Brett, too bad the new cube doesn’t come with the new remote.

1 Like

www.techbargains.com has a coupon code to get this for $99.99 through Amazon…preorder…trying to put a direct link…

Can’t get direct link, but apparently coupon code is 4KCUBE (Exp 10/24)
UPDATE: Sorry everyone, code does not seem to work now.

Thanks AMD! that’s a great coupon. Should be the regular price. It’s a start .Oh now you have the money to buy the new remote

I’m trying to verify that the code works, but not having much luck. I may have gotten the cart in front of the horse lol.

1 Like

It redirects you to Amazon to preorder, But I don’t see where ? It does say that price Then it says it will be available to pre order on Early Access Prime Day October 11

2 Likes

It doesn’t seem to be working, I’m really sorry everyone. When I saw it I thought oh man that is great! Maybe too good to be true…

1 Like

This is what I saw, may be a leaked Prime Day deal or something…sorry again

2 Likes

What’s the memory on this bad boy.?

It’s got 2 gb Ram and 16gb storage, 8 core processor.

3 Likes

AV1, built-in Ethernet port, and AI upscaling… someone is going after the Shield :flushed:

1 Like

Not even close to a shield

4 Likes

Whens this come out for canada?

1 Like

Amazon says Oct.25th. for US. not sure for Ca. Available to pre-order now here.

1 Like

I would think will go a sale on prime day. It would be half the cost of a shield.

Nice article about the new Amazon products.

Nice find,great savings for those who will be buying

That would be a great deal if it were 50% off but I doubt it will be close to that, but one can wish.

1 Like

Hi All Why not get a ME COOL KM2 plus? It’s a great box and at $68 it’s a better deal.