Netflix Navigation

I started using the Netflix app from Troypoint quick installer and it works great. Thing is ,I’m using a Formuler Z8 android box and remote and cant navigate or scroll down to see other highlights. Only way I can do this is to get the arrow on screen to pick what I can see or type it in the search box. Am I using the wrong button for this or is it just the way it is? So I dont make my self crazy.

@Mercyfate

Netflix made changes, I have the same issue but I have a air mouse and wireless keyboard mouse so this doesn’t bug me to much on the box.

I would suggest getting a keyboard mouse it’s like 10 bucks.

2 Likes

Mouse and keyboard is the only way to be able to scroll ? What are you doing? Using mouse to grab screen and pull it up? Cuz that makes sense I guess. Unfortunate that you can’t do this with the remote . Worked better with the firestick .

1 Like

@Mercyfate

I’m talking about a Rii wireless keyboard mouse, it allows you to use mouse with keyboard and scroll.

The z8 remote is good but on this Netflix setup you will probably need the Rii

This is a cool little mouse/keyboard/remote and its rechargable. I use it for several things.

Amazon.com: Rii K25 Multifunction Portable 2.4GHz Mini Wireless Fly Mouse Keyboard and Infrared Remote Control with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (Black) : Electronics
https://www.amazon.com/Rii-Multifunction-Portable-Wireless-Rechargeable/dp/B06XHF7DNQ/ref=sr_1_11?crid=2C5TAYNK2FL3T&keywords=rii+wireless+keyboard+mouse+combo&qid=1644770479&sprefix=Rii+wireless+keyboard+mouse%2Caps%2C418&sr=8-11

Where can I get one of those? Like Amazon?

@Mercyfate

Yes, Amazon has them, pretty affordable. It works great when you need to type.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.