Need power supply for Nvidia shield tv

I am totally lost. (what else is new). I asked a question a few days ago relating to my Shield, and also one related to Tivimate. I have not received any response to either question. I wouldn’t know it if I saw it. I think some of my insider settings are screwed up, but I don’t know how to fix the issue. Every day, I get a ton of emails, that basically say the same thing. They all start with streaming devices/hardware. I don’t have a clue what they are about. I have opened a few of them, but they are addressed to someone else’s issues. Its got to be because of something I did wrong or changed. But I don’t know what.!!! HELP

I have no clue what your question was. Repost it.

I turn off notifications. I’m on here enough to keep updated in real time… :crazy_face:

You will get notifications when someone answers a question or makes a comment on a topic that you either posted or gave a reply to. You may even get a notice when you get a heart or thankyou.

Thanks: But that’s ok. I used to turn my tv off at night, and my Shield would turn off at the same time. Now the shield comes back on in the middle of the night. This started after the new update. And I need to find out what all the initial remote control settings are for my Tivimate app. But I will keep working at it until I fix things or mess them up more than they already are.

go to settings on the shield tv → device preferences → screen saver → select “put device to sleep” to “never” and then go into settings → developer options → turn “enable developer options” to “on” and “stay awake” to on

Not sure what you mean about the TiViMate remote settings but they can be found in settings>Remote control

I just meant that I have went through a lot of the remote control buttons trying different settings that I was following on youtube videos. When I finished, I couldn’t get back to the settings I had when I first installed TiviMate. Just trying to get things back to normal.

So when you open TiViMate and double click the return arrow you can’t get to the left sidebar?

Well I finally was able to get through to Nvidia and they don’t sell power supply but if I give them a copy of my reciet and a picture of the s/n# they will send me a new one. So my quest is over and I am glad tired of looking. Thanks for all the responses

3 Likes

@Bigrich

Glad it was resolved. :slight_smile: when you get the new one sell it for a ugoos aha.

Anyway cheers!

2 Likes