Mecool km7 problems

Sounds to me like they did you a favor. Ya you lost a few bucks but you’re free of a rude and unsympathetic provider. Less headaches, time to move on. Like so many say you should get a free test and then month by month or go my route, all free legal tv.

Finding a good, consistent iptv provider these days is pretty much a matter of trial and error. Unfortunately, some of the best quality services have stopped taking new subscribers, but if you do your homework, Utube reviews, etc., you will probably find one that is acceptable. The good ones have a dedicated website with a help ticket window for you to report any problems and get help. As pointed out, even the best services can come and go, therefore paying month by month is prudent.

3 Likes

I had a similar problem with the KM2. The first one I bought was a dream. It interfaced with my LG TV nicely. I purchased the second one through China, and it worked fine; however did not interface with the volume, and input settings. I sent three emails to China support, and none of their fixes worked. Hard to figure out. The first one works on both LG TV’s but the second one from China works with everything but the Interface for the functions on the LG.

I got one as well and ordered the second one. Slightly higher price than MI BOX but twice more powerful. Have you ordered it from the official website? The only issue I had is to pair the original remote, took some time, maybe 10 minutes, just stock on it. After that worked fine. Got Diggz build on it and didn’t like it. Installed all addons, like 5-6 of them, so far looks good. It installed all apps from my google account, which helped

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.