Mecool KM7 discount

I bought this box 7/20, list 74.99, discount 22.50 at Amazon.

2 Likes

Let us know what ya think. Just got a KM9 Pro last night. 4GB Ram and 32GB internal storage. Nice specs. Firing it up after coffee.

3 Likes

Mecool boxes are all around great and most issues will be android related with storage and usually will eventually be fixed.

4 Likes

This KM9 has 32 GB internal. I never record so I doubt I’ll need more storage. Just hope I don’t have issues with Android 10. I have read of some issues. Breakfast and time to get to it.

4/32 to me is ideal specs. Most people who record use external storage for that anyways.

3 Likes

I’ve not had any issues with my android 10…that I’m aware of anyway. My last update was 2 yrs ago this Sept.

1 Like

Heck ya. 32 GB for adding and testing new Apps is awesome. I’m very curious to see the difference with 4GB of Ram. Everything I tested has only ever had 2GB.

:joy:…Then my ugoos ut-8 with 8 gigs would be like a space ship to you :eyes:

Probably the first thing you’ll notice :rocket:

Well almost time to leap off this cliff and see what this baby can or can’t do. Hope my Max doesn’t get jealous with all this Android TV testing.

Miki when you fire up the 4g…might wana get some DangerZone playing in the back ground for good special effects :rofl:

1 Like

Nothing wrong with having a “harem” of boxes…just ask Ron :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Ron is just a Box Beast. I’m jealous.

1 Like

Just looked on Amazon. Price is $74.99. I didn’t look yesterday.

not really…out of all my boxes I use the mecool km6 as my daily. The other boxes have issues :crazy_face:

1 Like

I have to say I love this 4GB of ram. Wow is it fast. Transitions and page loads are almost instantaneous. Trouble is the last security update was in 2020 and it says I’m up to date. But if it Ain’t broke, don’t fix it, trouble is I can’t leave well enough alone so now my saying is
“if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, just modify the crap out of it.”
oops, did I just say that out loud?

3 Likes

Like I said about mecool boxes, great boxes, terrible support. I dont think any of my mecools have ever had an update but are working fine :+1:

2 Likes

If you want lightning response try changing the animation scale settings. I did this on the x5 and wow.

1 Like

One of the very first things I do is enable developer and then go into the 3 settings like Troy recommends and reduce them to .5
Window animation, Transition animation, and Animator duration.

2 Likes

I have a km7 which after trying it out several times, now lives in my streaming box graveyard.
The main problem, it throttles my down load speed (Wi-Fi connected, with or without vpn) so severely that stalls and buffering are the norm. Analiti speed tests confirm. My firestick max and ONN are both far better devices with zero buffering. Sent a message to Mecool tech support about it, no response from them.