MECOOL KM2 Plus Question

I am considering purchasing a KM2 Plus box. I’m wondering if one of these boxes (or similar) can be controlled with 2 remotes? Like maybe one of the 2.4 GHz RF universals, in addition to the original remote. My wife and I like having our own, which isn’t a problem with our Firesticks. Thanks in advance!

Not a problem, just need the usb dongle

1 Like

Amazon.com: Bluetooth Voice Remote Control,USB Wireless Voice Control Sensing Backlit Air Remote Mouse with IR Learning for Nvidia Shield,PC,Projector,Smart TV,Android TV Box(G20S Pro Plus) : Electronics

I use this on my KM6. Like Ron said, as long as there is an extra USB slot, this would work. Or something like this. I assume both (bluetooth and stock remote) would work at the same time, I’ll run upstairs and try tonight.

2 Likes

I use my supplied Nvidia shield remote along with a Rii bluetooth remote keyboard when I need to enter numbers, letters or use a cursor. Dongle not needed.

2 Likes

You can actally buy a 2nd controller from the mecool website. I think they are $15. All you have to do is pair the remote and you’ll be able to use both controllers . Good luck :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

1 Like

Heres the direct link to the remote on their webpage:. MECOOL Voice Control Remote For MECOOL KM2/KM2 PLUS Netflix Certified

1 Like

Thank you all for your replies! Even though I do read on here regularly, this was my first post/question to the community. I truly appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

This is by far my favorite remote. I have many. I use on the Shield, KM2, Fire Cube, Firestick (with otg adapter cable) It’s so much easier to type and you have a built in mouse pointer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.