Mad Titan install issue

We have been trying to install Mad Titan Sports on Kodi, but keep getting an error that says: “the dependency xbmc.python version 3.0.0 could not be satisfied” and I can’t go any further. Does anyone how to complete the install and if it’s possible?

If I’m remembering correctly I think that dependency is already installed and you have to go in add-on and uninstall it then retry I had the same issue

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll give that a try.

Edit: I don’t see xbmc.python under add-ons. Do you know where I can find it?

1 Like

I had to search for it as well don’t remember exactly where took me a minute but one of the dependencies is already installed which is causing the error maybe try Google if you don’t locate it

1 Like

Are you using Kodi 19.4?

Yes, it’s Kodi 19.4.

1 Like

Are you using a build or just the plain default Kodi ?

According to this: https://koditips.com/xbmc-python-could-not-be-satisfied/
It says to update to the newest version of Kodi, but I just installed Kodi again a couple days ago so I don’t think that is it.

I am using just plain Kodi.

Try one of troypoint forks of Kodi instead I just tried 19.0 and it worked also you could try a build for 19.4 all the major ones come with mad titan bc if you can’t find that dependency and uninstall it so it will allow the mad titan addon to install it won’t work that’s how I got past this issue

1 Like

Thanks, but what is a fork? Is it the same as a build?

A fork is a bare bones Kodi, without addons or a build. Then you add what you want. Sort of like buying a basic car but then trick it out with all the stuff you want like a fancy sound system and top of the line GPS.

1 Like

Have you ever used troypoint app???

Yes I’ve used it, but only initially. I started from scratch again last week after things shutdown, but I wasn’t able to get the Troypoint app or Rapid app installer since then.

Sorry dead link. The following will help.

1 Like

Hmmm, that link doesn’t open. It says:
" This page doesn’t seem to exist.

It looks like the link pointing here was faulty. Maybe try searching?"

If you have the Magnetic repo you should be able to install Nightwing, to see if the repository has been installed correctly.

There are other sports apps, LOOP, Sport HD, Rising tides…

2 Likes

Well my wife accidentally reset the firestick to defaults, that button shouldn’t be that close to the restart button.
We reinstalled Kodi and the install of The Crew and Mad Titan went smoothly. Thank you guys for the help with this, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.