M3u legal playlists

Hey guys,

I have the github, apsattv and Matt Huisman links. Just wondering if there are any I’m not aware of.

Thanks

Search for m3u or m3u8 here. You will find dozens of various sources. I once posted 10 pages of F.A.S.T but after several long months of learning I soon discovered that a paid IPTV was less stressful and more dependable. I had over 60,000 channels on multiple free playlists with 32 EPGs loaded. Now instead of spending hours to get “Free” playlists and EPGs I spend hours watching TV with a paid Sub and let the supplier sort issues instead of me.

1 Like

Thanks Miki. Im aware of the paid services but im also aware they cant be discussed on here. Just looking for maybe a legal playlist that ive missed. Ive searched extensively on this site BTW.

Check your PM.
TP Character Count

Btw, those that you mentioned are not necessarily “legal”?

Now some of these have gone the way of the DoDo. But that gives you an idea of the huge amount of info on this site that you can read at your leisure using the search.

Really? Which ones wouldnt be considered legal? Just curious. Thanks for the reply

All of them. Free does not necessarily mean legal!

1 Like

Not quite accurate. There are dozens of legally free streams available.

The one I load on every device I set up is SamsungTVPlus. They made it available to all users last year.

The path for it is:
https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/all.m3u8

1 Like

That is code is by Matt Huisman (i.mjh.nz) He has a whole page of Samsung+ for about 2 dozen different countries.

He writes a bunch of codes, he used to write the Free2View people. Which boasted Free and Legal. They got busted and were shutdown.

Unless these guys have specific written permission to use copyrighted material. Then they are in violation of such.

Who is “they”?

Oh, and, btw, in that link are a few truly free and legal sources.
Kanopy
https://puffer.stanford.edu/

I think that is about all of them? lol

Samsung.

You want free. Have a look for FAST. I posted 10 pages of free stuff a while back. Gave up after that.

That is the Samsung app which is not the Samsung m3u even though they both have the same content. The m3u is gleaning the channels codes from Samsung.

I have the m3u on my device and I have the Samsung app on my Samsung Smart Tv. I have never used the app.

Same as the Pluto app and the Pluto m3u. Both offer identical content, but I have rarely used the app. Why? Because the m3u is more convenient.

But, unless written permission was given for the creation and distribution of the m3u url. Then the m3u url is not legal.

If it were, then why wouldn’t Pluto, Samsung+, Stirr, or any of the other Free apps being offered on the Play Store have an option to use a m3u instead of downloading their app?

Even though these apps are free. There is a reason they only offer an app and not the m3u. The app may be legally obtained, but the m3u is not.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi there.
I´m having issues with Plex - https://i.mjh.nz/Plex/us.m3u8
Using OTT Navigator (but tried Tivimate and it didn’t work either)
Channels are listed, and program info from the EPG is loaded correctly.
Tried all codecs and even MX Player but nothing.
VPN is off (so it locates me in Portugal).

I’m able to watch Pluto TV and Samsung TV just fine (lists from same website).
What am I doing wrong / any extra config steps to play Plex?

I just tested in Televizo on my phone and it worked fine. No extra steps needed or anything.

I just loaded it on TiViMate and it’s working perfectly. Even the EPG. 532 channels

1 Like

sorry for the delay but i was restricted to 1 post per day.

At first I thought only 123Go plays because all others I randomly tried stay at “buffering 0%” and will eventualy display a “404 stream not reachable” (on OTT Nav).
Tried to use MX Player Pro, BPlayer, TPlayer as external players but same problem.

So I tried to open the m3u8 on VLC on PC (latest win32 version), and (on the playlist) was able to play well under half - VLC would automatically skip streams that gave an error.
Which makes me believe it’s not related to my TV or the apps I’m using

Are most channels region locked?

EDIT:
PlutoTV list just got removed from https://i.mjh.nz/
In the meantime, Wayback probably got us covered Index of /PlutoTV/

Not that I’m aware of but I always use a VPN. I never go on line without one active.