Looking for advice troubleshooting

HI guys, I’m experiencing a problem that i’m having trouble resolving.
I have been a user of unverified IPTV for several years, my subscription lapsed and, upon subscribing to a new service, I’m having nothing but buffering making watching impossible.

I have gone through troubleshooting with my new provider to the point of using different port URL’s, pointing my VPN to several different countries and cities, clearing the cache…etc…

The only way we can get it to work somewhat is by using my phone as a mobile hotspot and, even that’s not really good.

I have the paid version of Tivimate, and a 4k firestick. It all ran very well with only the occasional usual problems for over a year or so before switching services.

Is there something I’m missing or, can you suggest for me to look at?

for starters and an easy test try swapping hdmi cables and cat cables just to elliminate them.

So if you turn off VPN (briefly), does it run without buffering?

Does it on three differentTV’s, three different firesticks

Still buffers with or without VPN

Eek. Have you tried a different IPTV service? Even a short trial, just to see if the service is the culprit?

The other thing that comes to mind is ISP throttling.

1 Like

Go to the IPTV Resource Guide, find a service that has what you’re looking for and a free trial. This shouldn’t take long. If the new service works, you know your current service never will. The only investment from you is time.

2 Likes

Hey @Miketheman Just to rule out any problems with your Tivimate (and signal quality from router) throw this verified PlutoTV playlist on your Tivi & see if the stream quality is ok :thinking:

https://i.mjh.nz/PlutoTV/us.m3u8

2 Likes

I’ll try that out.Thank you.

1 Like

I would try a different service there are many of them out there and most of them have 24 hr trails that you can get. Try a couple out and see if your provider could be your trouble.

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help guys.
I ended up calling my isp after trying three different trials.
I was honest with the tech on the other end and told him I’m streaming unverified iptv services and he actually chuckled a little and had me reboot my modem then he rebooted it on his end and said i cant really see where there’s a problem. Then it magically started streaming without buffering and has been fine ever since. So I guess I’ll just watch some tv untill the fbi shows up.

1 Like

Thanks for all the help guys.
I ended up calling my isp after trying three different trials.
I was honest with the tech on the other end and told him I’m streaming unverified iptv services and he actually chuckled a little and had me reboot my modem then he rebooted it on his end and said i cant really see where there’s a problem. Then it magically started streaming without buffering and has been fine ever since. So I guess I’ll just watch some tv untill the fbi shows up.

This is an absolute top-notch post. One of my faves. :trophy:

2 Likes