Loading web sites from google and play store

Unable to download vpn,rapid app installer using google on my ugoo am7. The sites will come up but when I click on them they will not load .This rookie needs help.

The Rapid app installer is Troy’s and using the downloader app you enter
troypoint.com/tpapp and hit go and it will download and you can install it. Now not sure what you mean you can’t download vpn. The Troypoint rai has some vpn’s but there are many good ones you can get in either the Amazon App store or the Google playstore.

1 Like

Maybe get the aftnews (orange) downloader from apkpure
Then u can get Troys installer from there with the above directions

1 Like

The downloader app is also in the playstore and app store.

@susykarl59

Hi first you need RAI you must enter your email address TP will send you the guide.
Rapid App Installer

Then use the link prvided by @Miki about downloader because in some country still can’t download it.

Aftere that when downloaded and installed RAI you can download any apps available in RAI. :+1:

1 Like

ugoos am7 statement “will not allow troypoint downloader on this system.” Many other downloaders that will download but not troypoint.What do I try next?

@susykarl59

What? I have the rapid app on my am7… so yes you can put it on.

1 Like

Hey Susy…

So u have the orange dwnloader & when you enterd the TP url, it tells u that?..
Or u cldnt get dwnlder?

& you have developers options & adb turned on?
& maybe google play servces?

I dont hv a ugoos, but thats why we all chimed in, cuz it shld be pretty universal to get these apps on evry device

U tried from playstore or apkpure?

@susykarl59

The raipd app is designed to go on any device unless its heavily restricted.

Am7
Firestick
Shield
Forumler
Cheap china boxes
Cube
Etc
Etc

Its on each and every one.

1 Like

went to playstore and google, tried to find troypoint downloader or downloader. every downloader imaginable came up except troypoint on my AM7. did the same thing with RAIand all that was available is troypoints directions on how to download RAI. if you have RAI on your AM7 what did you do that might of been different?

Try dwnloading from here in googl…
Type in downloader apkpure

Then u can get TP RAI

1 Like

@susykarl59

Okay the downloader and troypoint rapid app installer are separate things.

The downloader you can get from apk pure, then once installed you use the code:
https://troypoint.com/tpapp

That will get you the app on your am7 you need to make sure install from unknown sources is on too.

1 Like

“YOUR DEVICE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS VERSION” I clicked install and that is what comes up.

1 Like

Hey @susykarl59 I found 3 things online that you can try…none are dangerous & you won’t lose your PlayStore…start with the 1st one & see what happens…disregard “android phone”…these are practical solutions for all android devices…substitute Settings/Apps/Google Play Services & or PlayStore for the terminology below…lets us know if this helps…GL2U :cowboy_hat_face: :crossed_fingers:

The Solution to Fix Your Device Isn’t Compatible With This Version Error

7 Best Methods to Fix the Your Device Not Compatible Issue

Method 1

• Stop the running of the Google Play Store application in your Android phone’s background.
  • Tap on ‘Settings‘ on your Android device.
  • Select ‘Application Manager‘.
  • Find ‘Google Play services‘ and tap on it.
  • Select ‘Clear Cache‘ option.

After you finish all these steps, start your play store application again. The ‘your device isn’t compatible with this version’ issue should be solved now.

Method 2

There might be a chance that the above solution doesn’t solve your device isn’t compatible with this version issue. Don’t worry; we have got another method for you.

• Launch ‘Settings‘ on your Android device
  • Select ‘Application Manager
  • Look for ‘Google Play Store‘ and tap on it
  • Select ‘Uninstall updates‘ button
  • Tap ‘OK‘ option

This method will erase the latest updates of your Play Store application and possibly fix the issue.

Method 3

If the second method didn’t work for you, try this one. This will fix your device isn’t compatible with this version issue.

• Launch ‘Settings‘ on your device
  • Choose ‘Application Manager
  • Look for ‘Google Play services‘ in the listing of applications
  • Tap on ‘Uninstall updates
  • Click the ‘OK‘ button

Don’t get confused between method 2 and method 3. In method 2, we told you to uninstall updates from the Google Play Store.

However, in method 3, we ask you to solve the issue by uninstalling updates from the Google Play services application.

3 Likes

AFTER 3 DAYS OF TRYING, I GOT RAI THROUGH APK P . THANKS . NOW I HAVE LOST USE OF THE POINTER ON THE REMOTE

FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD RAI USING APKPURE,NOW THE POINTER ON THE REMOTE IS NOT FUNCTIONING, WHAT NEXT?

strong text

@susykarl59

Reset your remote.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.