LC ( live channels app)

Hello, I’ve tried installing the LC app from the TP rapid app installer on the Firestick 4k Max and when it tries to open, it flashes and goes back to the LC app logo. Anyone else having this issue. Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

I just installed it on my 4K Max and you’re correct. Click on the icon and it briefly opens and immediately closes.

1 Like

Thanks @least I know I’m not going crazy!! I’ve tried other sites and get same issue, so I think this issue is Firestick related. I’ve installed on other android boxes and no issues. Thanks for your response.

1 Like

I’m going to test the apk from other sources as well and see what luck I have.

2 Likes

That app is very picky and appears only to work properly on select android tv boxes. As for which one that is I am finding it hard to discover. The best option besides it that ive read about is the channels app but it is not free. There are others out there but quality is on a short list.

2 Likes

I’ve downloaded 3 apks and made sure to get the exact apk for my Max, the odd thing is, this appears to be about 2 years old. I’m unable to find anything newer yet. So far it’s a no go.

If I remember correctly the live app is by google and its free and they dont care if you dont like it and they will update it when they feel like it because…

2 Likes

Ya I did notice that. I wonder, as my phone is android, if I can install it on my phone, get it to work, then transfer to my Max. Nope, not compatible with my phone. Oh well, onto my next task.

1 Like

I doubt it, but if you got the time :rofl:…go for it

Thanks for your help!!!

1 Like

Thanks for your help!!

1 Like

Hey @Askyyyyy1 Doesn’t work on my KM6 or ONN either…guess it’s really picky :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks for your help!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.