Lack of sound on some 1080 streams thru real-debrid

Anyone know why there is a lack of sound on some 1080 streams thru real-debrid. It’s only started happening ( I think) since Kodi Matrix was installed. Anyone else having this problem

Try using Mx player pro or vlc as your external player

1 Like

Try pausing and change the hw to hw+ or sw then unpause works most of the time

I use mx player for all apk’s. I don’t get this problem using Cinema HD with mx player. Must be a KODI problem. Thanks for responding.

Not sure what you mean by hw, sw and hw+. If you can let me know what you mean, I’ll give it a try.

Thanks

1 Like

Pause movie in top right corner you should see 3 boxes its in middle and always preselected as hw once paused go up to it select hw and drop down to hw+ then unpause it should work or try different link hope this helps

2 Likes

I tried Kodi Matrix and had numerous problems with streaming. Bad resolution, bad sound, etc. Went back to Kodi 18.9 Leia and no more problems. It will take a little while to get all the kinks out of Matrix. Just the nature of the beast so to speak.

Just curious, why not just use realdebrid with cinima?

You can see those options when using MX player

VLC worked for me to solve this issue

2 Likes

It’s those pesky adverts that Cinema HD keeps showing after a stream. I prefer to download then view the movie via Kodi. This problem never happened with Version 18. Also I get less links with Cinema HD than via Kodi addons like Venom and Fen. Also, I can access Real-Debrid cloud storage via these addons.

Thanks for replying

Use adfree cinema or an adblocker @jokerman

1 Like

I just change the player to either MX or VLC and it usually works.

1 Like

Hi Fox_hound!

How do I add VLC as an external player on my Kodi on Firestick?

I’m using Firestick 4k Max with Kodi 19.3

Thanks!

@parkdj808

I like that you used the search function, no need to post the same question in different topics.

I know what you are trying to do. Look on troypoints website. Vlc is in his rapid app installer also a guide to get it on the firestick.

1 Like