Kodi or syncler

Copy and paste

Your URL’s and Passwords are case sensitive and can sometimes be a pain in the butt to distinguish.

Phonetic Passwords - R&M Software < Phonetic Passwords checker

Open the Phonetic Passwords Checker in any browser and copy/paste and URL or PW into the place provided and it will break it down for you.

2 Likes

@TP-Dracoo . I agree that your 3 recommendations are top drawer but I’d also throw Weyd into the mix. It’s really cheap for up to 10 devices and generally works a treat. However, Real Debrid or Premiumize (or both as I use) are a must otherwise you’re wasting your time, if you’re looking for consistently good/high quality streaming

2 Likes

I was running BETA version so when I installed stable version, key worked first time…thanks for the link.

I have had both. Both have their challenges. It just takes time and patients. I honestly got rid of Kodi a while back and was just using IPTV and Cinema. But have recently went with Syncler. I find it locates more useful links and not the same ( fembed ) listing to wrong video. If I want to watch a movie I go to Syncler. I have debated putting KODI back on my new shield pro, but I think I will wait. By all means get real debrid and IPTV vanish. Just my 2¢.

4 Likes

I used Kodi for a couple of years & found it cumbersome. Problem with Kodi is having to add “add-ons”. Didn’t like Syncler at all. I use cinema HD almost exclusively. I would also advise using Real Debrid. I also use Tea TV on occasion.

1 Like