Kodi does it again

So most of you, including our ever present Mr @TP-Dracoo , know my feelings about Kodi, but slowly step by step my opinion is changing to the positive side. With a stripped down kodi install and just 2 addons, The Crew and Mad Titan. So here’s why. I wanted to watch a program today on a TV channel I know I can get. I opened my TiViMate and could easily get the channel, but every few minutes it would lock up. Not good. So on to my next go to App Ola TV. Same thing, after a few minutes it locked up. So now what to do? Ok so I know Mad Titan has a live tv section. Off to kodi and mad titan I went, and to be honest I was not very optimistic. Man was I wrong. I found the channel, in live tv>ustv and clicked on it. Took a bit to initiate the stream, but guess what? No buffering, no lockup and has been playing flawlessly for an hour. So I may go straight to kodi for live tv and save myself some frustration.
Kodi 19.3 Matrix.

6 Likes

@Miki
My friend, welcome to the light. LOL :joy:

6 Likes

Hi Miki… there ya go :joy: I had a similar thing happen back during baseball season. My iptv provider (I have 3) kept losing my ball game feed. At the time I had kodi installed but rarely would go there…so in frustration I opened up kodi…found the bball games and watched the game without issue. cue up the monkeys “i’m a believer” :rofl:

3 Likes

@Miki

Lol I’m not a monster, you can hate Kodi and not want to use it you know.

But I’m glad you’re getting the hang of it! Enjoy.

2 Likes

Lol. All good Dracoo, just pulling your chain. It is becoming another good option on my Max.
Stremio
TiViMate
Ola TV
Kodi
:crazy_face: :dragon_face:

2 Likes