Kodi Developers Announce "Alpha 2" Release of Kodi 20 Nexus

Kodi has officially announced the “Alpha 2” version of Kodi 20 Nexus

2 Likes

Kodi 20 ‘Nexus’ hits another major development milestone and is available to download now

11 Likes

Thanks @TXRon for the updated info on the release.
I know most of the bugs have been worked out during beta and alpha testing, but I think, for me, I might wait a little longer before updating just to insure everything will run smooth; thanks again @TXRon.

3 Likes

Probably try this on windows. I haven’t had alot of time but i was trying to work on a seren addon… would love to try it with this.

2 Likes

I wiil install this version as soon as Jay has adapted to it. Ive got some server parts due in tomorrow and want to finish it off with this new build and mesh it with emby. Ive done lotsa server testing this week and believe it or not the ugoos ut8 runs emby better/faster than any high priced server ive tried.

1 Like

Yeah I seen it in the rapid app installer . I’m going to wait . Too soon to install it. Addons & builds may not work with it.

1 Like

Is there a place we can provide feedback to help with Kodi 20 A2?

1 Like

I think it’s too soon to use k20 . Addons aren’t comparable yet.

I’ve been using it with great success since K20 A1 was announced and this upgrade has made it better. I was hoping I could provide feedback to the Kodi team of a few quirks I keep running into.

2 Likes

I had tried installing a build but of course a build for 19 will not install on 20. I’m just going to give it some time. 19.4 is running smooth and all of my addons along with the builds are comparable . Maybe you can open a new thread talking about 20 …likes , dislikes & thoughts :sunglasses:
:pirate_flag: Pete :pirate_flag:

1 Like

Wait till kodi 20 compatible addons are ready. I typically wait till i see the “stable” version thatd usually when most addons get updated.

2 Likes

Same here. It’s the same everytime they upgrade. I always stick to the current version as I know all of the addons are compatible and there aren’t any bugs . It’s not worth the hassle IMO .
:pirate_flag: PETE :pirate_flag:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.