Kodi Chef Wizard with no available builds

Come home from work and my newest version of diggz xenon is gone. Back to stock kodi screen. Reinstall chef wizard but only build it shows I can install is called cg - MEC - (v1.5). Have no clue what the hell that is or what happened. I can’t find any current posts about similar issues. Someone smarter than me help please!

1 Like

Not sure if the repo you entered was wrong but it may have changed search on troypoint for tutorial on latest xenon install I believe it’s version 8.6.3 Welcome

1 Like

Same for me. I followed the URL exactly and I’m never get any Matrix Builds. Only the cg - MEC thing. Someone help!

2 Likes

Yes I just looked and you both are correct. I am not sure what happened to all the builds? Have you tried to install the build listed? it was uploaded on October 3rd. It may be what you want. you can always uninstall it. sorry couldn’t be more help. Lots of other builds out now check out troypoint

1 Like
1 Like

No!!! Damnit I was hoping it was user error!! Wtf. Guys I know nothing but diggz xenon. What’s my next move here??

If you want a light weight one try Skeleton Crew or do a search on Troypoint

Give XontriX a try. It’s similar :pirate_flag::pirate_flag::pirate_flag:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.