Kodi app on my Nvidia Shield

@kristikeyes

You can check your log errors and send them here.

How to check errors.

I strongly believe you are on a older version of kodi and having some pathing errors and some version errors.

Tell me what your log says.

My suggestion would be to remove kodi from your device completely then use troyppints app and install 19.3 then addons

1 Like

It said “Chefmatrix Wizard error. Check log for more information. I did install Kodi 19.3 from troy I will uninstall now and try again tomorrow

I was getting excited too.

@kristikeyes

I know, I was asking you to show me the error log.

I wanna see what it says. You can always try another build

I don’t know how to do that. I took a picture but I don’t

@kristikeyes

I appreciate your time and thank you, but I ment the actual log. I sent a guide for it.

I would suggest another build to install. Or just use a single addon like crew or oath for the time being.

Ok it did say invalid URL. I used Index of /repo/ as that was above the video and the narrator said to use that if there was one as the diggzrwpo could be bad

1 Like

It’s working now. Oh ma Gawd, thank you so much for your patience and help. The tutorial was PERFECT

1 Like

@kristikeyes

It’s not a problem, this is why I wait. The guides are spot on but have to be followed to the letter.

Kodi is easy once you get the hang of it. Take your time with it read the guides teach your self.

Patience. I’m very glad to here it’s working.

Always remember to spell your source url to the letter. I just copy and paste. Best way.

1 Like

Hi there,
I’m reaching out because you were super helpful last time. My Kodi is working fine on older tv episodes, but not coming up with any streams for newer (last couple of weeks) episodes of shows. Is that normal or do I need to uninstall and reinstall Kodi?

Thank you

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

Welcome to the community. As a newer user please use the search as this is a common issue/problem.

1 Like

How do I do that? So I have to uninstall Kodi or is this something in settings?

How do you do what? I believe your issue is not having real debrid.

Kodi mega guide.

Its covered in here.

Sorry, how do I delete and install real debri? I am not tech savvy at all. I need it dumbed down and very specific. Is there a video I should watch?

1 Like