Kodi Addons and Apps Support Group facebook

Anyone familiar with this group on facebook? Not sure what the deal is, but they REALLY don’t like troypoint. Just curious what the deal is as I’ve never had any reason to doubt troy or his crew. All seems legit here.

1 Like

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But if they have negative stuff to say about Troypoint then I dare say they are misguided. Troy is a straight shooting site owner who truly cares that his guests and members have a good experience and find the things they want. From my observation he doesn’t have one malicious bone in his body.

5 Likes

I completely agree! Honestly, I was surprised to see the negative junk in that certain fb group. I’ve never had an issue with TP. Everyone here has been great over the years and, from what I can tell, Troy always works hard to provide the best, most up to date information to help everyone have a great streaming experience.

6 Likes

Thanks for your nice words @Miki and @Velvet In my opinion it boils down to one thing…jealousy. They wish they had the numerous loyal subscribers like you guys.

Thanks for supporting TROYPOINT!!

14 Likes

Haters gona hate. … Also there are many Troypoint imposters out there that can confuse many and their views on the real Troypoint are misguided. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

As usual FB just proves it’s value A big fat Zero! There is no site with such honesty and integrity as TP !

2 Likes

I agree Miki… I don’t know how many years I’ve been with Troy but my goodness,he has steered, not only me but all of us with great advice and keeping us updated on all the ups and downs, in and out, good and bad, for us to make a formative opinion either way.
And the same goes for you Miki. You definitely helped me in the past and I’m so grateful I can come to you when I have a problem that I can’t seem to find, especially when it comes to helping me when I can’t find an answer anywhere else.

5 Likes

You said it all my friend. I’d stay far away from those imbeciles. I’ve never been on Facebook and never will be and hearing that crazy stuff makes me happy I’m not. Not loving Troy would be like not loving holidays :confused:

2 Likes

They may not love the fact that Troy has so many great solutions for all of us that we don’t focus on Kodi add-ons. In a lot of ways, we may try to steer our supporters towards a more “premium” experience, as the free add-ons are just way too inconsistent, at least for my sanity.

3 Likes

I think there is plenty of good Kodi knowledge on here. But yes, you get the best experience that one could ask for. :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Oh i’m not doubting the Kodi knowledge and info on here. I’m just saying we don’t promote it exclusively, which probably chaps their arses lol.

2 Likes

Let’s hope so! But I agree most of the time there are much better options.

1 Like

Every time I start up Kodi try to watch it it reminds me the time when I used to have to start my dad’s old John Deere Model A by hand.! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I hear you on that one. I have one packed build and after the wizard cleans and then 2 rows of movie panels have to fill in its well over a minute before you can drive it.:rofl:

I belong to almost every Facebook Kodi, streaming, Plex group on there. I ignore all negative BS and try to pick up as much good helpful info as possible. Theres always going to be jerks that feed off saying offensive crap about someone. For those its their nature.
Doesnt matter if its Troy or any other entity they feel is some sort of competition. Troy has the most consistent and accurate info out there about all things streaming.
A true professional and an icon in this field. Anyone who wants to learn Troy should be their first stop!!

3 Likes

Hmmm, not sure what your setup is but takes about 3-5 seconds for KODI to load on my Generic Android box. Been using Grindhouse Builds for years. Now back in the day (KODI 16/17) those problems certainly existed but KODI 19 has made load times really fast (For me)

Not sure, if I use kodi with a couple addons it loads immediately. But if I go with a build which I add about 15 to 20 addons plus a wizard that cleans on every startup and this happens on buzzx5 and formuler z11 so not sure. Also have fast ethernet. I know I don’t need 20 addons but this is a hobby. I"ve been making up my own builds after being inspired by a post that @gamestoenjoy made last week on how to create your own build and this hobby gets out of hand sometimes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Very happy with Troypoint

2 Likes

Welcome…glad you are here!

1 Like

I have followed Troy for a lot of years, switched to him from the gorgeous lady with the great voice. I have bought IPVanish through him a couple times, last time a long subscription just prior to him jumping ship from it. I would appreciate it when I go to directions to install an Ap I would get instructions from beginning to end with no commercial interruptions. I don’t mind them in the leadup, just want to be able to keep my train of thought during the install process.

1 Like