Kodi Add Ons being removed automatically

Understood, but I still can’t understand why after a full month of using a different defsquid app from a different source my original kodi 19.4 app build works just fine with no erasing problems after the 2nd defsquid app was installed, I don’t care who is right or wrong, I’m just glad that I don’t have to install another build again. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Just my opinion.

I never use external apps/tools to maintain my device, just use the system built in to clean the cache or data. We all handle our devices differently :pray:

1 Like

Agree with your comment @Matrix I have 2 Android Boxes one is almost 5 years old and one almost 3 years old. I’ve never used any type of external tools for cleaning, maintenance etc. Maybe because I have more storage than I know I will never need on the Boxes and haven’t run into any issues (knock on wood) thus far, I just don’t see the need but to each his own.

2 Likes

@MarkxG

Here to I use tow kodi tv boxes one 7 and one 4 years old both working fine never had any issues with them except with google account.

Ons a week I unplug the power from both devices before go to bed this to prevent overheating “extra care measure” and daily maintenance cleaning the cache system build in since than everything works fine. Do in my case no need for extra tools to do that :cowboy_hat_face: .:+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.