Kodi 20 release date

Hi all, I have been having issues with Kodi recently and want to delete and reinstall. However, that means starting all over with add ons etc, just wondering if Kodi 20 stable version will be released soon as I’m assuming when I update I will once again have to download everything again

I had this problem with my windows 11 laptop, delete it and install version 19.4, i know that it’s a pain, when you install version 19.4, disable the version check in addons so it won’t automatically update again.

No eta, dont use kodi 20, use 19.4

2 Likes

use 19.5 19.4 still has some glitches. when i install on firestick or the google chromecast ($20 thank you walmart) use the downloader app and troypoint.com/kodistable that will get you 19.5 kodi 20 doesont work with all the builds. i love the diggz build. it has karaoke :smiley:

Version 20 is available for Android phones, it doesn’t work properly with the addons, so i would recommend you turn off auto update on your phones or tablets…

My strangely updated on its own to 20 yesterday,I have used it so far with no problems on shield

What did it update on windows laptop or android phone?

My shield, I wasn’t aware that the new version was out when I posted

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.