Kodi 19.4 fork remote communications server fails

Trying to load the promise on 19.4 and I keep getting remote communications server failed. I have uninstalled 19.4 and reinstalled it and still get the same answer. What am I doing wrong??

Are you using this for the repo https://tinyurl.com/TWHrepo it’s from there site?

Yes I am but it is happening also when I tried to install Fen.

Fen is part of Diggz so no longer works. But for the url the above is from there site. Might try a fresh install of Kodi from the RAI or there site.

1 Like

Fen should still work even though Diggz closed up shop, right? You may not be able to get it with the old Diggz pre-builds, but should be able to use it’s main repository (Tikipeter repo). Install FEN Kodi Addon on Firestick/Android October 2022

1 Like

Oh, I thought they were on the same Repo, my bad if not.

I could be wrong too, but seems like Fen may be fine. I just installed it two days ago, so im just assuming I guess.

1 Like

No your probably right i just assumed it was from the same dev.

1 Like

I used the Kodi 19.4 fork and followed Troy’s instructions and I keep getting remote communications failed I am using Firestick Max could that be the problem?

Followed Troy’s video.

I also used the 19.4 fork and it installed fine. At what point did it say about the remote communication failure? Did you get the repository installed?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.