KODI 19.4 Addon Error Message

Using KODI 19.4 on Firestick 4K. Have installed Kingpin and WUTU for movies and TV. Been playing beautifully for several weeks now until this evening. Both addons provide links but when I select one, I get error message “Unknown Resource” not to be confused with “Unknown Sources” KODI option. I’ve searched on internet but can find nothing. Short of uninstalling and reinstalling is there anything else I might do to correct problem?

1 Like

I would wait for some others to weigh in on this but on 2 different devices a firecube and a buzzx5 for the past couple hours I can’t get any addon to play anything, I thought it was Real-debrid but that’s working on bee apk and Stremio so not quite sure what’s going on but it’s something.

1 Like

Happening to me also. Nothing plays on Seren but Crew works. I’ll just wait before I do anything rash.

1 Like

Fire cube with kodi. All my add-ons including the crew populate links, but won’t play any either. Tried changing builds, reauthorizing real-debrid, reset fire cube. Tried it on Kodi on my phone with misfit mods build. Still nothing.

1 Like

I saw on another Forum that their was a Real Debrid issue last night. I am not sure if it’s been resolved as of this AM

3 Likes

Stremio completely refused to load for me. I had to uninstall and reinstall. Stremio then loaded and worked but RD links wouldn’t play.

Everyone, realdebrid seems to be having hosting issues… be patient keep trying.

Make sure your real debrid is up-to-date.
Re authorize your account on the app/apk you are using
Delete your devices in real-debrids website and re add them
Make sure they are added in real debrid.

These steps are a must and will solve the issue 9 out of 10 times. Also check real debrids Twitter for status updates.

2 Likes

Saw this post via Fritter from Real-debrid

Torrents service has been interrupted from 2.44am to 9.44am, the problem is now fixed (Hosters were fully functional)
Don’t worry if you “lost” torrents, they will quickly come back in your history during the day :hammer:
2 Premium days will be added once the operation will be over :raised_hands:

2 Likes
1 Like