Kodi 19.3 and Addons

1st Off I want to thank everyone that has answered all my questions!!
Couple more questions today.
I was having problems moving around in the build so I now changed the skin to Estuary.
Do a lot better no!!!
What do you get with a build? Do you get extras?
I am wondering if I should or should not just delete the build?

My next question I see a app: How to install 4K Kodi addon.
I myself don’t use any of this stuff. Its all for the wife.
But in looking I don’t any 4K stuff.
Is it possible to view a lot of items in 4K??

Thanks everyone for all of you help!!! I would be lost without it!!!

Don

1 Like

Hey Don,
I am not sure what you mean like “extras” within a build. To best of my knowledge, any addon that is within a build, you can install in Kodi without a build. Lots of people like builds because all they need addon wise is right there for them. I don’t use them because they use too much space and resources on my android box. As far as 4K, I am not aware of a specific APK or Kodi addon for 4K exclusively. If you subscribe to Real-Debrid (a pay for service that provides the best links for viewing movies and TV shows), there are a bunch of 4K links available. Real-Debrid costs around 3 + dollars a month. I do not have a 4K TV, but I can still stream 4K links. I notice no difference between 4K and 1080 links without a 4K TV. If you sign up with Real-Debrid, you should also be using a VPN. I know, something else to install and use. There are a ton of videos and instructions for Real-Debrid and VPNs on this website. Use the search function to find them and gain the knowledge to use them. Hope this helps at least a little bit.

1 Like

Thanks Dminor9,

Thats what I been doing is reading everything about this stuff.

Thanks

Don

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.