Is Strix a valid app?

you will get it on filelinked and owners store number 144

@JoeNthMelb

Welcome to our community.

First thing to remember is false positives. These streaming apps can produce it. Also I will not get into politics, But everything you do on your phone or inet can be monitored including modded apks with spyware built in. You must obtain verfied apks from sources even then you can risk anything. So when streaming use with cation. Police or any anti policy on this stuff will always look for a way top monitor it and catch the end user who is doing the uploading.

Why do you think we encrypt our inet logs and mask our ip? Some of this stuff can Bing a virus scan, its up to you to make sure what you get is legit. It’s the ineternet. There is alot of work arounds that keep you safe. When it comes to apks id watch for modded apks.

Troy as put in a lot of work into the rapid app and this site. Remember to use everything at your own risk and ALWAYS protect yourself regardless. It is why troy puts so much time making sure you have all this at your fingertips to avoid these issues. Guides, vpns and verified sources. As for strix i haven’t used it and i wont ever, there is really good elite stuff on here i highly suggest people try.

Lets try to stay on topic here, i was just pointing something out before this gets turned into a fear topic and a billion question. WATCH the guides, review the website follow everything USE a VPN!

My personal recommendation that strix is a valid app but its very downgraded i wouldnt use it.

Don’t use strix to many vrius totals.

1 Like

Put it this way I just Virus Total and my Strix app had about 10 virus warnings on it. Needless to say, I uninstalled the app immediately! I then went to Unlinked and installed an ad free version (v.1.1.6) from the 12341234 store and it still showed 4 viruses! So once again I deleted the app. That’s the last time I will install Strix. Just not worth the risk!

2 Likes