Is Nova TV deceased?

Not that it’s a big deal, just wondering if Nova has moved on from this mortal coil. Looked at it today, and it was missing many weeks from different shows.

@bubbadoo

You should be checking troypoint.com, we have up to date apps done every month. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I do look there first. It is still listed, with no updates saying it’s going or gone, so I was just wondering if it’s been spanked also.

@bubbadoo

Might just going downhill, not sure i dont use it. Maybe someone here does.

@bubbadoo

Hi bubbadoo, this Kodi build still working and it could be an update issue.
Original zip can be found here.
Doomsday Team

In Kodi navigate to.
Add-ons> Install from Repositories> Hover over Doomsday repo> From your remote long press on Ok then check for updates.

Here is TP link to.
Nova TV Kodi Build

2 Likes

I use Nova all the time. I hope it’s not going too! :frowning:

@mjedwards08

Welcome to the community.

Yes still running and it’s going to be available. You can download the kodi build from the link above, In ca’s you need it in the future.

2 Likes

I’m a bit confused, although that isn’t surprising, is this a kodi addon you’re referring to or the stand alone app.

This is an old link I think it’s up to V3 if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Stand alone. I was going through my mecool, and noticed it was only bringing up old episodes of shows. I read a few things about it going away; but they weren’t dated. Don’t know if it was current or not. Brave search is lacking. I’m going to have to switch it back to duckduckgo

2 Likes

Aha. I have seen some stand alone app updates if you do a search for Nova APK. The latest I found was for April 22, 2022 I believe.

2 Likes