Is Fen down for maintenance?

It seems when you click on Fen a message comes up saying “empty”. Does anyone know if it is done or down for some other reason.

1 Like

Do you have Real debrid authorized? if not try that. Welcome

I will try tomorrow. Thanks

I tried unauthorizing Debrid and reauthorizing, but it won’t let me unauthorize. Tried several times. Is it working for others? Should I delete it and reinstall?

On the subreddit “Addons4kodi” I’ve seen lots of posts lately about people having trouble with Fen. I’ve never used Fen but 9Lives has been running flawlessly for me for several months. Suggest you try other addons The Crew, 9Lives, etc…

1 Like

Fen is accessible for me.

However, I will reiterate what @MarkxG said. I have had problems in the past and have heard others are as well.

In your case I would try to uninstall and reinstall if you truly desire to access this addon.

If you want a quality fork then I would suggest trying the Ezra addon. It works on Kodi 19 & 20.

I had trouble with Fen a few years back and it was frustrating because Fen let’s me do some things that other addons come up short on.

So one day I discovered Taz which is a Fen fork. And it has been my main go to from that point on.

When Fen got fixed, I added it as an alternative and I have actually found that when I’m looking for some obscure things I can sometimes find them in Fen when they don’t appear on Taz.

Adding Trakt and Real Debrid works the same in Taz as in Fen.

Here is a Troypoint link that is several years old on Taz. There may be other sites with more recent instructions on installing and using Taz. Just google for taz addon.

Deleted and reinstalled, saving my settings and it works perfectly.

1 Like