IPVanish Up For Renewal

I gues I’m lucky because I have one of those lifetime plans that never changes at $59 per years. It might be a bit more than some new subs are getting but I don’t have to worry about sudden increases

I learned the lifetime deal still requires a chat at renewal time. I signed up for a Black Friday special five years ago. The rate does not stay locked in. They may be counting on my lack of vigilance but I put a reminder in my calendar for a few days before the anniversary.

Good afternoon
I actually got my renewal letter just a few minutes ago from IPV. I replied similar to you regarding if I am going to continue, they the current Troypoint Deal and I have seen it in general needs to be extended to me. I will away their response,

My subscription is up July 16. On a separate note, I do not see where I can remove or change my CC information on my Control Panel only a tab to cancel the subscription. I would like to think I would be covered until my renewal date and it won’t be cut off.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Thank you

** I responded via email and just now see, I can’t, It’s a live chat or 800 number

I already explained above, your subscription will continue until the end date even if you cancel early. They will always reach out to you after you cancel to try to get you to come back. Just cancel online and then when they reach out tell them you want the Troypoint discount that all new subscribers get.

1 Like

If I remember correctly I had to log in with a web browser and then the option to remove credit card is there under your payment method. Now this almost a year ago now since I gave up on IPV so as you know updates change things. However I suspect you can use their online chat and ask them to do it.

Yes I had seen that and figured it would be the case as I have paid up until then. They gave me the deal I wanted last year but I am still thinking of jumping ship because other than their PC version, they lack a Kill switch and that is an important feature as they absolutely do disconnect as the VPN Dot clearly shows.

I will wait a bit longer before I hit the cancel switch because, well Murphy’s law.

Thank you

1 Like

They have it for Android mobile too. Not sure why they don’t have it for streaming devices running Android. You should ask them if they contact you.

I tried to get the $39 deal for two years on renewal but they emailed me back they would give me a $45 for two years . I told them to cancel my sub . The funny thing is they canceld it today when I called them instead of 06/14 . On my due date . But that’s alright . I wanted to try Surf Shark anyway .

1 Like

That is exactly why I won’t hit cancel until a few days closer to my expiry and have my alternative all ready to go. I know Proton has the kill switch so it seems but it’s very pricey. ** At least it seems without a chat to have kill switch on the Firestick.

@Jayhawks659 I actually asked them last year when I renewed why they didn’t have it yet. They did not have a definitive answer and it didn’t seem high on their priority to do list. I went ahead anyway because of the VPN dot but recently, I have seen their servers disconnect too often for my comfort level.

Google BulletVPN Lifetime membership and you’ll get it for $39.99, It’s never let me down. I’ve tried all of the big names and Bullet is better than any of them.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.