Iptv smarters download

just installed iptv smarters. It’s all there but nothing works when I click on it. I go to categories and click one , all the channels show up but say no program found. I click on a program but nothing is found. Is this just an american program that won’t work in Canada? Or, am I not doing it right.

1 Like

If you’re in Canada try setting your VPN to the closest US town to you.

@cold2four

Are you with a iptv service? You may need to contact them. Typically you can access any country from anywhere when you use this service. Contact their support.

You can try what was mentioned above. Or reset your service.

1 Like

I’m in canada and just installed IPTV Smarters. Seems to work ok, even though I did find a few channels not displaying anything, mainly Pluto for some odd reason. I do recommend using a VPN (I use Proton Free) and it allows me to have access to a lot more content.

1 Like

Hell, that could be Barrow, Alaska lol :cold_face:

1 Like

I installed IPTV Smarters also and none of these channels (local mainly) are airing live tv in real time. One of the local channels is showing the weather forecast from 2 weeks ago! So what exactly is live?

@Tab

Try tivimate. If you are using a iptv service talk to their support, also try a vpn and change your location.

I’m in Mexico and watch my Live Canadian news every morning using TiViMate. I use free IPTV, so as @TP-Dracoo said, if you have a paid service then check with them.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try it.

thanks for all the replys to my question. But I have re installed the Iptv and it worked this time

@cold2four

Thank you, im glad everything worked. Please select a solution that helped. Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Same Issue no content found. used the M3u Playlist for All English Channels & USA Only - Flat out no Joy. I read the screen correctly and it was successfully done.

just installed iptv smarters. It’s all there but nothing works when I click on it. I go to categories and click one , all the channels show up but say no program found. I click on a program but nothing is found.

I did all correctly it shows that .M3u Playlist No Joy No Content. I just installed iptv smarters. It’s all there but nothing works when I click on it. I go to categories and click one , all the channels show up but say no program found. I click on a program but nothing is found. Please send me your help.

Please do not post the same thing multiple times in multiple threads. Once is enough thank you.

1 Like

I just bought an Amazon 4K Max, Installed Surfshark and then installed Smarter Pro. I get them same thing, I can see the categories but when I click It goes white screen then back to Firestick Home page. I reached out to Smarters and they were helpful and eventually (after 4 different solutions that didn’t work) told me to use Trex and that doesn’t work either.
BTW, EVERYTHING works when I turn off Surfshark. I have a Gen 1 Firestick 4K Max and that works fine.
Is there a setting I’m missing or is the Gen 2 Firestick 4K Max designed to block everything?
TIA

Is that a generation one fire stick or an actual 4K Maxx? You might want to try different servers with SS. I have troubles myself with it and you need to try different servers and different protocols. If you’re utilizing wire guard try the next one below it I can’t remember off the top of my head but try it.

sounds like the answer is don’t use surfshark.

1 Like